1. Make a graham cracker crust.
2. Make some cookie dough.
3. Make some cheesecake batter.
4. Put globs of cookie dough in the cheesecake batter.
5. Pour into a springform.
6. Top with more cookie dough.
7. Bake that shit for 40 minutes at 350 degrees fahrenheit. If patient, go to next step. If you don’t give a fuck, skip directly to step 9.
8. Let chill in fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
9. EAT THAT BITCH.
I AM DOING THIS
I think it’s really fucked up how so many teenagers are alone and sad and having panic attacks in their room while their parents watch TV, and how a lot of those teenagers have had relatively normal childhoods, yet there’s this huge boom of depression and mental disorders, and its just dumb how we’ve turned into a generation labeled ‘reckless’ but really, we’re only reckless with ourselves
im aiming for the “shes a badass and cute as hell but I wouldn’t touch her without asking” look
what i literally do not understand ,
is why its ok
to insult your fucking child, and then expect them to respect you, as if you treated them like they fucking deserve to be
like no im not going to fucking admire you as a parent if you make me feel like shit
you’re supposed to bring your kids self esteem up not shatter it